Hi blogosphere,
Welcome to the best, smartest, funniest, most tax deductible, appropriate for minors, will not get you in trouble with your mom, blog ever written.
Ok, literally none of that stuff is true right now, but I'll see if I can pull off 1/6 by the end of the year. Your mom might like it if shes into that kind of thing.
A little about me: I'm a 29 year old IT guy with a big mouth, an abundance of free time(at the moment) and snark, and only 85% of the standard limb count compared with my demographic. So putting together a blog seemed like one of the most reasonable outlets. I'm mild(ish) mannered, but easily excitable. Moms love me for some reason.(Ask most of my exes what their moms thought of me and you would not believe what gets said. It gets kinda gross).
I want to set some expectations about this blog, so that you can decide if you want to come back for the regularly scheduled content: This is technically an opinion or comedy blog, but that's only because I'm trying to categorize what happens inside my head and all you could consistently say about that is that it is (attempting to be)funny, and I voice some things very strongly. Everything else is debatable. I'll post at least one recipe, guaranteed.
But I don't want this to be all about me. When I get some subscribers that aren't from the CIA or Google analytics, you guys are what helps me shape my content. Tell me what you like. Tell me your dreams, tell me your deepest darkest fears, but most importantly, tell me your preference on curtains in a dining room, because white blinds in my house are just the worst.
I look forward to entertaining, enlightening, charmingly disarming, or even lightly buttering you in the weeks to come. I'm hoping to do a MWF posting schedule, but ideas have no time table, supposedly. Plus I've got stuff to do.
Stay tuned and here's two thumbs up(attempted) for luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment